The term ‘this service’ refers to the provision of information, advice, consultation, investigation and treatment by Eyelash Logic. The ‘patient’ refers to any customer entering into an agreement to buy or use Eyelash Logic’s service/s. The ‘Eyelash Logic Doctors’ refer to UK-qualified, fully GMC registered doctors providing advice and treatment on behalf of Eyelash Logic. The term ‘online consultation’ refers to the provision of Eyelash Logic’s services whenever an Eyelash Logic Doctor has been unable to meet with the patient for that specific episode of care. The term ‘law’ should be construed as a reference to any law, statute, regulation, directive, order, ordinance, bylaw or other legislative measure of any government, supranational, local government, statutory or regulatory body or court, in each case having the force of law. The term ‘terms and conditions’ comprised of paragraphs 1 to 16. This agreement (the "Agreement" or the "Terms of Service") describes the terms on which Eyelash Logic offer you advice, consultation and treatment. This offer is conditioned on your agreement to all of the terms and conditions contained in the Terms of Service, including the policies and terms linked to or otherwise referenced in this Agreement, all of which are hereby incorporated into this Agreement. By using the service/s provided by Eyelash Logic you are deemed to understand and consent to be legally bound by Eyelash Logic’s “Terms and Conditions” and their “Terms of Service”. If you do not understand any part of this Agreement you should not use their services. If you have already ordered any products or services from Eyelash Logic these should be cancelled by contacting Eyelash Logic.
1. It is imperative that our consultations be taken on the receipt of true information. You agree that all information provided by you to Eyelash Logic will be true and complete to the best of your knowledge and that you will not omit any information that could reasonably be judged to be relevant, or potentially relevant, to the provision of service/s.
2. You agree that when an Eyelash Logic Doctor prescribes treatment that you ‘the patient’ are responsible for your care. You agree that no promises or guarantees are given, or intended, from the advice given by any Eyelash Logic Doctor who provide what they consider the most appropriate medical advice based on the information they are given. You agree that Eyelash Logic is thereby not responsible for what you choose to do with any advice given. The decision to prescribe constitutes a relationship solely between the patient and the prescribing practitioner. Eyelash Logic and any associated person/s are absolved from any blame resulting there from. By undertaking an Eyelash Logic service/s, the patient acknowledges that they are fully informed to consent to the treatment/s and accept any associated risks. The prescribing Doctor, Eyelash Logic and associated parties are released from any liabilities associated with this service/s.
3. You acknowledge that the provision of treatment by Eyelash Logic does not guarantee any outcome and that no result is a possible outcome of the treatment/s provided. You acknowledge that where the price of a service includes a course of treatment that one course of treatment may not be sufficient to cure or manage the condition in question and that further courses of treatment may be required, in this case the patient is liable to pay for any further treatments. You acknowledge that Eyelash Logic and its Doctors reserve the right to withhold treatment at any time without explanation.
4. You agree that any prescribed treatments are meant solely for the use of the patient and that you will not allow any other person/s access to the prescribed treatment. You agree that should Eyelash Logic prescribe any treatment which you are uncertain on how to take you will contact Eyelash Logic prior to use. You agree that, in this situation, you will wait for a response from Eyelash Logic before resuming or commencing any treatment. You agree that you have read and understood the potential for side effects as described in the 'Terms & Conditions' section with regard to inflammation, infection and pigmentation. You agree that if an Eyelash Logic Doctor prescribes any treatment and you suffer from any noticeable side-effects, you will contact Eyelash Logic to allow Eyelash Logic to fulfil a duty of aftercare and to allow Eyelash Logic to monitor the effectiveness of all treatments given. You agree that if you develop a new eye condition, i.e. trauma or infection, experience a sudden decrease in visual acuity, have ocular surgery or develop any other ocular reactions (particularly conjunctivitis or eyelid reactions) that you should seek immediate advice from your General Practitioner (GP) or contact Eyelash Logic regarding the safety of continuing the treatment/s; and that in such circumstances, you will discontinue using the treatment/s until a response is received.
6. You agree that Eyelash Logic has advised all patients using their service/s about the benefits of keeping their GP informed of any treatment/s prescribed. If you do not wish for your GP to receive information about Eyelash Logic, then you are required to provide feedback to Eyelash Logic about any side-effects or problems.
7. You agree that Eyelash Logic has provided sufficient information to you in order for you to make an informed decision as to whether Eyelash Logic’s product/s is appropriate to your situation. If a patient is unsatisfied on receipt of the product then a full refund will only be provided on receipt of the remainder of the product in its original packaging. Return postage is payable by the sender.
Your details & privacy:
8. You agree that you will not share your Eyelash Logic Account details with any third party and that you will take all reasonable steps to ensure that no third party will try to use the service on your account or by falsely using your name. You agree that by using the Eyelash Logic service you consent to Eyelash Logic contacting you by email and/or telephone (including SMS) if and when Eyelash Logic judges it appropriate to do so.
9. Eyelash Logic is bound by the Data Protection Act 1998. Unless required to do so by law, Eyelash Logic will not intentionally reveal your personal details to any third party organisations, other than those directly involved in providing the Eyelash Logic service/s, unless your explicit consent is first sought. Eyelash Logic will take all reasonable measures to protect your personal details from unintentional disclosure. You acknowledge that the remote nature of Eyelash Logic’s service relies upon the use of post, telephone, email and SMS services. There are inherent vulnerabilities in using such forms of communication and Eyelash Logic is therefore unable to give a guarantee that third parties, unrelated to the Eyelash Logic service, will not intercept such communications.
10. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, under no circumstance will Eyelash Logic be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses were foreseeable, known, unforeseen or otherwise): a) Loss of emotional wellbeing including, but not limited to, any embarrassment caused as a result of treatments undertaken; b) Loss of business or opportunity; c) Loss of revenue or anticipated profits; d) Loss of data; f) Loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; g) Losses suffered by third parties; or h) any indirect, consequential, or exemplary damages arising from the use of Eyelash Logic’s service/s, regardless of the form of action. You agree that Eyelash Logic makes no representations or warranties with respect to any treatment, information, advice or action relied on or followed by any patient using the Eyelash Logic service/s.
11. Eyelash Logic does not guarantee that the Eyelash Logic website, or their services in general, will be either available without interruption or error, or that the website server, hardware and software that support the Eyelash Logic service are free from viruses or any other issues that may interfere with the normal operations of third party’s system/s. Furthermore, Eyelash Logic will not be liable for any loss or damage as a result of data transmitted during communications with Eyelash Logic. Eyelash Logic will not be held liable for any loss or damage that arises as a result of the remote nature of Eyelash Logic’s services which mean Eyelash Logic cannot fully replicate the levels of emotional support often associated with traditional physical consultations. By accepting Eyelash Logic’s Terms of Service you acknowledge that you waive the chance for face to face consultation. Eyelash Logic will not be held responsible for any information that is inadvertently omitted from this service or for any errors which are inadvertently included within the Eyelash Logic service. For the avoidance of doubt, Eyelash Logic will not be held responsible for any loss or damage that results from inaccuracies on the Eyelash Logic websites that relate to the physical medical clinics or practices.
12. Eyelash Logic will not be liable for any loss, damage or delay that result from the patient having to collect any items relating to this service from a post office because there was no one available to sign for a delivery at the shipping address provided or for failure to collect any item/s held by the post office. Eyelash Logic will not be liable for any third party signing for your items, at the shipping address provided, who then fails, for whatever reason, to deliver the item to the intended recipient. Eyelash Logic will not be required to send a repeat prescription of any treatment to a patient when treatment has been signed for at the shipping address and, for whatever reason, treatment has or been started or completed by the patient. Similarly, Eyelash Logic will not be required to send a repeat prescription of treatment to a patient when treatment has already been despatched but not yet delivered, until the original prescription has been returned in its original packaging to Eyelash Logic.
13. Eyelash Logic disclaims any liability resulting from the provision of services by third party providers. Liability shall rest with the appropriate third party provider and shall not under any circumstance be deemed to rest with Eyelash Logic. By linking to third party provider websites, Eyelash Logic does not endorse the policies, practices or opinions expressed on third party sites. Furthermore, Eyelash Logic does not make representations or warranties on any aspect of the information, services or products contained on third party websites.
14. Any trademarks or logos used throughout Eyelash Logic’s website are the property of their respective owners. Specifically, Latisse™ and Lumigan™ are both registered trademarks of Allergan. Eyelash Logic are not directly endorsed by Allergan and do not intentionally promote otherwise.
15. Eyelash Logic reserves the right to changes these Terms of Service at any time by publishing any changes online. You are responsible for regularly reviewing information published online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of the website and the Eyelash Logic service/s following any changes constitutes acceptance of these Terms of Service as modified by the published changes.
16. If any of these Terms of Service should be determined to be invalid, illegal or otherwise unenforceable by reasons of the laws of any state country in which these Terms of Service are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction which that term or condition is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it shall be disconnected and removed from the agreement and the remaining terms shall remain and continue to be binding and enforceable. The above Terms of Service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Scottish law and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish Courts.